Thursday

Dear Summer

I just want to make Music and Master The Crafts of my many passions.  I just want to be heard while learning.  I want to dedicate the majority of my time to living honestly, humbly, and free.  I want to wake up in the morning and Thank God, knowing that whatever test, trials, hurdles come my way, I'm prepared.  I want to wash away past hurt but never fail to remember the consequence. 

I need to write more! For some reason writing has always been my escape.  I would pick up a notebook and a pen, maybe a marker.... I would write for hours. Escaping to a place where my words sliced destiny in half so that I may "Right" my wrongs.  "If I die tomorrow just know, that in my heart i Loved Life but the physical was afraid to show." I'd write poems, and songs short stories and plays.  I would even pretend to be the Ceo of a Doll Company.  Drawing and mapping out toys for kids.  My fantasy toys.  Books and New names of crayon colors. 

What happened to that drive? When did it die? Was it when I tested fate? Or is that just how life happens.  You live and hurt and love and smile and give and receive and... Well you get the point. I've come to a point where I want to show the world what I've got but something is missing.  I'm missing my mom and dad and child.  I'm missing my family that I fail to be around.  Only because it's too much of a reminder of the LOVE lost.  Its selfish! I know... I'm not proud.  But its how I deal with hurt or pain or things that I caused that i need to face. 

Writing is my therapy. Real Life when I write. Raw bars as I type.

So Summer, just know that I appreciate the Sun that you shine on the World. We Need it. Continue to pour Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment