Saturday

I Do!...

I would just like to start off by saying this... I have never felt this feeling before. Ever. (emphasis on the period) Maybe this is the feeling of victory. I'm not completely sure, but what I am sure of is the fact that I promised a very good friend that I would write a book... or two... or three... Talking about my life.  The good and not so good of it.  My story. I made a bond with another that I'd let the world hear all of the original music I write...  So that's what I'm going to do.  Some reading this may have a voice in your heads that say, "Who cares..." and some may be curious.  Either way it goes, I do it for the Love of the craft.

Oh and by the way... Look out for my radio show! It's coming really soon. I'd like to invite you all to experience this experience with me.  It's going to be a ride to remember.  IN A GOOOOD WAY!
Girl Kings <------------Radio
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment