Saturday

Look what I've found...

 The time is now, I must take a stand
It’s time I took charge,
put my own destiny in my own hands
I can’t turn back now, it’s been too long
I have fought for life too any times for too long
And the reason why I fought
was because I was told to
Not because I wanted to
but because I was told to.
With the voice of GOD all in my soul
How can I turn back now, I must gain control.
I must visualize my goals and recognize my strengths
I must pray all the time when things
just don’t make sense
I must realize that I can’t do it on my own
I must ask for help when I feel all alone
I can’t turn back now it’s been way too long
I have to vent what I feel and it started with this poem
So to those reading just know that I’m sincere
Just know that my success is closer than near
The time is now I must take a stand, I will take charge with my destiny in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment