Thursday

Journal Entry 211





Do you know how it feels to be looked at like you are a nobody?
Do you know how it feels to wake up
 in the morning with hopes of a good day?
I wake up in the morning and wipe my eyes, 
stretch and yawn with hopes that my day
 will be better than the day before it.
Is this the road i chose or is it just a path the leads 
to nowhere with no one to call my own.
Do you know how it feels to go through your day 
wanting to call a friend but you don't because no one is there.
I know how it feels to trust what I have been promised.
I know how it feels to be persecuted for my beliefs.
I know how it feels to rely on my heart and stand
 with my arms open wide looking to receive a lost love, 
one that no one can replace.
Do you want to walk a mile in my shoes? 
Matter of fact walk a half mile in my shoes and report back with the story.
You aren't built like me, for there is only one me.

No comments:

Post a Comment